Filing a personal injury claim can be complicated. However, it is what you need to do to get the compensation you deserve when someone injures you. Each auto accident lawyer in Laguna Beach wants to help you get the compensation you deserve, but they can’t do it all. Here are some smart steps to take when you get involved in an accident and want to file a personal injury claim.
- Do not admit guilt, claim responsibility, or make an excited utterance.
- Do not decline medical treatment or deny injury.
- Do not give a recorded statement.
- Do not sign any documents.
- Seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your own insurance company of the accident.
- Call the police at the time of the accident.
- Gather facts and information.
- Preserve physical evidence.
- Consult an attorney.
These steps can be vital for your personal injury claim. For more help, you can contact Avrek Law Firm’s personal injury lawyer in Irvine. They want to help victims of accidents get their compensation and be able to continue on with their lives in a peaceful way. For more information on these steps, check out this infographic by Avrek Law Firm.