Your young champ is about to turn 5 and you are out of ideas about what to gift him? Or you have no idea about how to help your birthday princess proceed with what she likes? Well, don’t worry! You might get your queries resolved with this post as here is some cute, funny, educational and perfect for kids, Birthday Gifts idea. Hope you like them, but first, come let us know the gifts.
- Gardening Kit- Your kid is young and younger minds are very much open to a variety of activities. Kids are always eager to learn new things. Appreciate your kid and give him/her a gardening kit that is kid-friendly and the one that comes with a rulebook, just to ease the task. Watch your Lil monster watering some beautiful flowerets.
- DIY Kit- Another way to make your kid and his mind more wide and open for creativeness is to give him/her a DIY kit. In the market, you can easily find one such DIY kit and choose yourself among Bracelet Making Kit, Quilling Kit, Rakhi Making Kit, Jewelry Making Kit and more. Just, do not limit them as per their gender, help them treat everyone as equals.
- Coloring Book- Everyone of you, as a kid has very proudly destroyed the walls of your houses with oh-so-good (joking) artworks and now, your kid might be doing the same? Help him/her, put their energy at the right place and buy them some coloring books with different themes and designs. This activity is not just fun but also therapeutic.
- Classic Jenga- This is one such game that teaches the player to be patient and calm. This game could be a great pick as a birthday gift for your kiddo who likes to play some mind games or even he/she does not like them at all. Indulge him/her in the habit of games that help them increase their thinking process.
- Piggy Bank- As already said, childhood habits are what makes a person, a grown-up. Make sure you help your kid pick some wise habits, one of which is- saving money. Get your kid a small piggy bank or maybe barbie bank (as per your choice) and teach him/her the importance of money and savings as well. You would be glad to see him/her becoming a good money-saver.
- Magic Board- Well, none of us can ever deny the fact that when we were kids, we all yearned to write on blackboards at our school. Now, your kid is in that age and he/she proudly deserves a personal board for themselves. Buy a regular or order a custom-made writing board for your kid and see him/her enjoying studies, more than ever.
Well, that is all for today’s post. These are some of the gifts that will not just make the birthday kid’s day happy but would also help him/her to be versatile and creative in whatever he thinks. Though there is a list of a lot of such things that would be an ideal birthday gift for a kid, for now, enjoy buying and gifting these. Hope to see you soon!