Education is important but certification is a must. Introducing to you, NESTA that provides the quality education and personalized support you need, so you can achieve certification with ease.
NESTA is an international association with a world-class faculty with over 65,000 members from around the world. Approximately 20% of all our members are from outside the U.S.
NESTA members and certified coaches/trainers have thriving careers in over 65 countries. We welcome students from around the world.
When you are a NESTA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer student you will learn to:
- You can accurately assess the health, fitness, and skill levels of clients, using this information to create clear and realistic goals.
- You may design workouts based on the individual client’s needs and goals, grounded in sound scientific principles.
- You can Correctly demonstrate and instruct exercise techniques utilizing proper biomechanics and motivation principles.
- Articulate your professional scope of practice as well as the NESTA code of ethics.
- Detail how you plan to market and sell your personal training services in order to gain new clients. And how to deliver proper service to maintain your client base.
Why choose the NESTA Certified Personal Trainer course and exam?
PRICE. NESTA has the most affordable accredited certification in the world.
4 YEARS. This is the only personal training certification in the world valid for 4 years. All others are just 2 years.
ACCEPTED. NESTA is accepted worldwide. Students are accepted from all countries.
ACCREDITATION. This certification is accredited by NCCA, the Gold Standard.
BUSINESS & CAREER SYSTEM INCLUDED. When you enroll in this certification, you will also get a complete business system to jump-start your career. You will learn marketing, sales, networking, social media, online coaching, and much more.
SUPPORT. You get immediate, unlimited, and lifetime support.
ACCESS. You get immediate access to all your training materials once you register.
100% ONLINE. Your entire training is done online.
Requirements for the exam
– Must have paid in full prior to scheduling exam date
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Must have a valid government issued Driver’s License or Passport
– Must have a minimum high school level or equivalent education
– Must have current Emergency Cardiac Care (CPR) Certification card/certificate or BLS (Basic Life Support) card/certificate in place of CPR card or equivalent to a CPR certificaiton
– Must to maintain the confidentiality of the exam content and abide by exam policies as stated in the candidate handbook
– Must agree to adher to the NESTA Code of Ethics
– Exam candidate may be subject to an audit to verify proof of documentation requirements (show proof of valid CPR card/certification, Driver’s License or Passport, High School Diploma or equivalent)
– Must complete the 125 question, multiple choice, facilitated proctored exam within 90 days of receiving exam eligibility ID
– PFT exam candidates must take the NESTA proctored exam at a PSI testing center.